Here at Sew Crafty Houston, we like to make things. Not just any “things” – something. Something for friends, for our family or for ourselves – and we want to make it with our own hands.
That’s why we’re here – to help others find the joy in developing their creative talent. We want to have fun and, while we’re at it, create an inclusive community for people to learn. Everyone is welcome here – from the uber crafty to those who can’t pick a sewing machine out of a lineup. Whether your thing is deconstructing T-shirts or making clothes for your kids, this is the place for you.
What We Offer:
- Classes in sewing (beginner to advanced), knitting (beginner/intermediate) and Crochet
- Workshops in everything from Gocco printing to quick-and-easy DIY projects to repurposing T-Shirts – each time something new is featured
- Special events, like the monthly Crafty Cocktails – an evening of craftacular sophistication and socializing
- Crafting for a Cause – your chance to give back to those in need and take a free class to boot!
- A sewing lounge where you can use our machines, supplies and cutting tables to work on your projects
- A well-edited selection of patterns, craft kits, notions, fabrics, yarn and handmade gifts
- Private parties for your girls night out, baby and bridal showers, and kids parties
We’re always looking to help out our community so if you have new ideas or things you’d like to see offered here at Sew Crafty, get in touch and send us a note!