I was tagged!
The lovely and amazing Ms. Monica Danna has tagged me in a very awesome way and so now I’m coming after you!
As a rule, I have to post up some interesting (as Sofia would say) facts about me - here they are!
1. I love to sing and I am terrible at it.
The old cliche is true - I can’t carry a tune in a bucket, but that doesn’t stop me from belting it out. At least my dog appreciates it…
2. I love my dog *almost* as much as most people love their actual kids.
You may have seen some pug prints at Sew Crafty or me wearing a necklace with a pug on it (thanks Abby!). It’s true - I’m a crazy dog lady!
3. I just bought some Dansko clogs and can’t stop talking about them.
Too many people sung the gospel of comfy shoes and now I’m hooked! I promised Melissa that I would only mention the clogs 6 times last Sunday and promptly broke my promise…
4. I love to travel, but get freaked out easily.
Seriously, I think I’m the only one who takes notes during the in flight video about air safety. If Ryan tries to talk to me I get all “Shhh! What if we have to have a water landing? Where is your flotation device? You don’t know! You’‘ll be asking me later and I’ll be too busy trying not to drown!”
5. I have the best husband ever.
Seriously, he rocks!
6. I used to work at the best science museum ever.
I was once a lowly PR Associate for the Houston Museum of Natural Science, which is where I met my homie Erin B!, and learned to love everything sciency while I was there. Seriously, I never knew I could have affection for a cuttlefish. Yes I know it’s a cuttlefish, which sounds cute, but it’s not very cute. Ok, it kinda is!
7. I use a minimum of 5 “awesomes,” 10 exclamation points and receive more “Shh! Ma’am, you’ll have to keep it down’s” than I can count in a day.
I’m excited, nerdy and loud. What can I say? I’ll claim it - I’m loud and proud!
And here’s the tagging part - you’re it awesome peeps:
1. Erin B. - she is one of the smartest and most awesome people I know. Erin blogs for the Museum, so I’m pretty sure she won’t be able to confess her love for Wham! and all that on their blog, but maybe she’ll give us 7 weird science facts instead and Facebook the rest? Maybe?
2. Amanda “Vegan Noodle” M. - best cupcake baker ever and crafty savant! She picked up knitting in like 2 minutes and blogs about vegan awesomeness.
3. Happy Katie - because it’s not just a clever name.
4. Melissa I. - Church of Crafter, owner of Tanto Craft Studio and our very own front desk dynamo!
5. Patty H. - Stamper, Lindy Hopper and all around cool chick!
6. MagsMac - she demystified Twitter for me and is really good at the Wii Fit…
7. Imelda - because she rocks and is the best retweeter in the west!
* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.